Expect the Best will only undertake business on the following terms and conditions. These terms are legally binding so please read them carefully.
1. The acceptance of a phone/email/home consultation/WhatsApp Support package will be deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
2. The fee for the consultation should be paid within 5 working days of receiving the invoice.
3. If the package is cancelled the following terms and conditions apply:
· Less than 48 hours’ notice – full amount payable
· 48 hours to 7 days’ notice – 50% of final fee payable
· 7 to 14 days – 25% of final fee payable
4. Expect the Best accepts that whilst working with small children there are sometimes situations where consultations or home visits need to be cancelled due to illness. If this is the case, Expect the Best will endeavour to work with the client to arrange another date and there will be no charge or cancellation fee as long as the same service is being booked for a later date.
5. Payment for a package confirms your place on that given workshop and is non-refundable from the point of booking.
6. Expect the Best advises that all Parents follow the SIDS guidelines when dealing with their child’s sleep. Please refer to www.lullabytrust.org.uk
7. All advice given by Expect the Best is from previous experience, training and opinion only and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice from your GP or Paediatrician.
8. Expect the Best does not work in a medical capacity and any concerns about your baby’s or child’s medical health should be taken up with your GP or health visitor.
9. Expect the Best does not accept responsibility or liability for sleep training/potty training/behaviour management plan that does not achieve the required result during the support package process.
10. Expect the Best advises that the parents are consistent and stick to the sleep/potty training/behaviour management plan provided in order to achieve success. The outcome of the plan depends highly on parental consistency and therefore by agreeing to undertake the sleep training/potty training/behaviour management plan, the parents agree to working alongside Expect the Best to achieve the best results possible.
11. Any medical or feeding concerns about your baby or child should be expressed in the early consultation stages of sleep training/weaning/potty training/behaviour management so that Expect the Best can address these before putting together a plan.
12. The Sleep/Weaning/Routine/Potty Training/Behaviour Plan will be written and sent once all the necessary information has been acquired
13. Expect the Best advises parents to read the plan carefully before embarking on any sleep training/new routines/behavioural changes and to ask any necessary/relevant questions that they may have before starting the plan.
14. Expect the Best is contactable during the hours of 8am to 7pm during the support period, Monday – Friday. During this time messages and emails will be responded to as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours however there may be times when Expect the Best is with a client or due to personal circumstances cannot reply as quickly as this.
15. The Support Period is non-refundable and lasts for the designated time post consultation unless a date has been agreed otherwise. If the support is not used by the client within three months from date of consultation, there is no refund available, nor does the support carry over to a later date.
16. Expect the Best cannot guarantee specific results, it can however be guaranteed that Expect the Best will provide a committed service.
17. Expect the Best will to the best of their ability make sure that they are up to date with new information.
18. From time to time we may share offers from our partners that we think may be of interest to you. If you would like to opt out of these, please let us know.
6 Temple Road, N8 7BY